Monday, November 27, 2017

Tokyo Karankoron - 5 Nin No Entertainer

Tokyo Karankoron - 5 Nin No Entertainer
Avex Trax AVCD-38810
2013.11.27

I am definitely at a point in my life as a hard-working mature adult where happy upbeat music is much more appealing and more important to me than other kinds of music from my past, and that is going to color some of these blurbs. Tokyo Karankoron was a welcome addition to my collection. I was startled to hear an a capella opening track, which totally sets the mood for the whole album as colorful, playful and joyous. (talking about colorful, take a cook at that cover!). The mixture of female and male vocals is perfect. the piano is silky smooth. the guitar is flirtatious. synths are funky as hell. love "true!true!true!" feeling good about this album, and you should too.

Buy It.


No comments:

Post a Comment