Friday, September 11, 2015

The Vault For Sale!

Alright, the time has come. below you will find a list of all the CDs that i own, and all of them are for sale. So here's the deal... I want to turn hunting for CDs into a sustainable hobby for myself, which means i need to recycle what i do find to get my money back to make room for more!  in doing this i want to become the go-to guy in the US for buying japanese rock music. you can find my profile on discogs here.  i only ship to the United States. all shipping and packaging costs are FREE. i ship everything AT LEAST first class. no media mail bullshit. i work for the post office. i know how long it takes and how poorly it gets treated.  as you know, i am addicted to hunting for cds and buying them, so expect new inventory to be added regularly. hopefully at least a couple hundred a month.

obviously i understand if you are only going to buy 1 cd.. but since i don't charge additional shipping fees the sweet sopot for me is if you buy at least 3. that is the most cost effective way to pay for shipping. but whatever. do what you will. just try not to buy 1 and then two days later buy 1 more and so on.

so here we go!  obviously as you can see i have over 6000 cds currently and right now on discogs there are only like 100 for sale. this is going to take some serious time to get rolling to catalog all the inventory and check all the conditions and make sure all the discog entries are complete and whatnot..  if there's something you are dying to buy that isn't on discogs yet just message me here or on discogs and tell me what you want. i'll tell you the prices.. and if you can paypal me directly you'll save me the 8% fees that discogs jacks out of me!!

i'm sure i will think of more to say on this, but for now, here is a very much in construction list of what i have. i will be adding links directly to the discogs pages for each release as i get them up for sale... time permitting. it'll take me a couple days to get caught up on this first post though.

No comments:

Post a Comment