Saturday, August 22, 2015

Discogs

Hey folks, whoever happens to stop by.  I am turning my efforts to proper archival of my collection and have been working on building up discogs.com's database of japanese music, taking info from my own personal collection. i'm not sure how soon (but possibly VERY soon) i will begin selling off all of my cds there on discogs. i've got over 6000, though my intention is only to sell them within the united states, so if you live elsewhere.. well.. we can talk if you are willing to pay the shipping. i'm going to be launching a new blog and facebook page to announce inventory and availability and reviews of things i'm selling (you know, to try and get you to buy them!), so stay tuned for that. in the meantime, i would encourage you to join me in an effort to build discogs.com.  over the last few years the japanese inventory has been building there quite rapidly, though i dare say it has a LONG LONG LONG way to go, and it takes time to do proper entries there, and is best if you have the actual cd to get proper label information. so, if you've got some discs, help out!   my intention is not to rid myself of cds, but rather to build a sustainable hobby of hunting and buying and archiving more and more japanese music, but to do this, i have to recycle what i buy!  anyway, i hope to see you soon, and i will be posting the new blog and facebook info soon.

cheers. long live japanese music.
voodoo

No comments:

Post a Comment